I’m currently reading/researching Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, and their connections to Number Theory.
- A brief glance at Ergodic Theory, Graduate Student Seminar, Wesleyan University, February 2017.
- A look at the $25,000,000,000 eigenvector, Graduate Student Seminar, Wesleyan University, October 2016.
- Defensive Forwards and Offensive Backs: The 2013 Season of Manhattan College Women’s Soccer, Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Antonio, January 2015.
- Travel partially funded by an MAA grant.
- Graduate Student Conference in Algebra, Geometry, and Topology, Temple University, June 2017.
- Upstate New York Number Theory Conference, Binghamton University, May 2017.
- 2017 Joint Mathematics Meetings, Atlanta, GA, January 2017.
- 2015 Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Antonio, TX, January 2015.
- During the summer of 2017 I participated in the Polygonal Billiards Research Cluster at Tufts University. This work is still ongoing.
- During the summer of 2014, I participated in the Jasper Summer Fellow’s program. I analyzed their Women’s Soccer team, the Jaspers, from a Network Theory perspective. This work lead to the following publication: