- Fall 2017: Introductory Calculus I
- Spring 2017: Introductory Calculus II
Graduate Student Teaching Assistant duties
- Discrete Structures, Fall 2016,
- Introduction to Programming, Fall 2015.
- Math Workshop, Spring 2016,
- I helped students do homework and understand lecture notes for varying math classes including: Abstract Algebra, Linear Algebra, Multivariable Calculus, and Probability.
Some Useful Links
If you’re interested in learning math on your own, like mind maps, but don’t know where to start, I highly recommend giving Learn Anything a look. It is a fully open source search engine, so you can also contribute back to the project. It also has mindmaps for a number of other subjects.
Another great resource for understanding different topics is Khan Academy. It covers a wide range of material from Early Math to Calculus. Their YouTube Channel is also a great help.
If instead you prefer perusing notes that work you through examples give Paul’s Online Math Notes a look!